Bring the kids, bring the dog, bring your friends, and bring the whole family to take photos and play games in the Zonolite Park pumpkin patch on Saturday, October 24 from 10am to 2pm.
Look forward to:
* Fall Pumpkin Patch for taking selfies & family photos
* Face Painting
* Fall Field Games (bobbing for apples, sack race, etc.)
* Guided South Fork Conservancy Tours of Zonolite Park.
* 1 Complimentary Small Pumpkin Per Family ($5 Suggested Donation)
* Pig & Chik Barbecue Sandwiches (with suggested donation)
* Larger Pumpkin Sizes Available (with suggested donation)
* All Proceeds Benefit Nickel Bottom at Zonolite Park
Nickel Bottom Community Space is South Fork Conservancy's fundraising group for initiatives in Zonolite Park. We hope to use funds from this event to create a perennial garden at our trailhead, install a picnic shelter, and — with community leadership we are still seeking — explore future options for the use and enjoyment of the Zonolite Park meadow.
WHERE: Zonolite Park, 1160 Zonolite Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
Call (404) 872-7538 x3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event, the Floataway Community, or the Nickel Bottom initiative.